Tuesday 15 March 2011

Breakeven

Hi guys been sometime.. I hope everybody is doing great!!!

For me things have been better everyday doing some difficult yoga positions at least for me it was difficult..

SWAMIJI is treating me well pushing me to the extent ... infact today when i woke up i didn't took support from the wall or door and even i can feel the strength back in the spine and legs..the hip girdle is still the weakest link.. spine has become straight and my tummy it wasnt a tummy just my abdominal muscles have become weak so all the organs were hanging out...but with 2200 bhastrika its getting back in shape and i can feel my six packs back again as its been over a year they have been showing unity and were joined together in group hanging out..

Got to know wife and a dear friend of mine are coming down for my birthday will be good break for me as its around 20 days they will be here and i am planing to go out have some delicious spicy food.. might go to crocodile park or the zoo as well not sure but i am sure none of the guests from mumbai or kolkatta would have seen a croc park..

Got 3cute pups out here who have become my good friend and i love them a lot.. still around 2 months old but very cute and beautiful..

Just keep on praying for me guys as i am sure with divine help i will be out of this mess very soon and will guide others as well...

It seems like god wanted me to give long break to think about my life and its ways and finally i have learned it may it be the hard way but have learned the true meaning so after recovery for sure will lead a hectic life and follow the sun..

God bless you all!!!!

ANd hey guys Doc Suman maám visited me this sunday got some interesting books hard to read but find them good..

Take care time for me to take power nap and then carry on with the day..

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment