Thursday 10 March 2011

Incredible!!!!!

After 3 days of hard work sweat blood sleep finally the barrier is broken i can feel strength and power in my limbs.. count of exercises went from 20 to 100 with 40% of SWAMIJI's strength and rest mine own cant believe it have lost some weight around 4 kgs but body is regaining its strength back..

Getting up and sitting down is much easier need some support only when i get up from sleep and my sleep ahh... has gone up by 6 hours during day i sleep like an owl..

Improvement is definitely visible from outside and i can feel the same from inside as well..

I feel so good at times about the fact that i was chosen by ALMIGHTY for this MND as i am now sure god believed in me and was sure i can sail thru this and i can see the shores not very far...Everyday there is something new improvement is not slow and steady but its fast and furious after a week or so i am sure i will be like what i was when i was 18 with lots of energy, spirit, enthu and girl friends...

Just kidding roshni u r still the one and will always be the one... Mom has been very supportive out here and so was Dad.. Missing Doc Suman maám its been quite sometime she came down and visited me...

Appetite has gone up big time feel like college days when we used to hit a spot with unlimited thali.. food and rest are primary agenda after the exercise regime..

Its all about disciplined exercises, food, rest and a person like HHH SWAMIJI and food cooked by HHH MATAJI that this so called incurable MND can be cured fully infact u will be much better than what u were earlier both physically and mentally...

Proud to be a warrior and a survivor too....

Have a gr8 day ahead..

2 comments:

  1. hey bro u remember when u were in udaipur me nd my friend was shocked to see ur diet . clever guy finished his thali very quickly and was peeping into roshni s thali and finally poor girl felt pitty on u and gave it nd u finished off by eating two thali which normally can fill up four big tummys . BEFORE THAT I USE TO THNK THAT I EAT MOREE HMMMMMMMM.,
    4 TH BLOG AND I AM STILL OUT OF THE CONVERSATION GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

    ReplyDelete
  2. Manish, stop eyeing on my guy`s appetite.. :)

    Great to know about your improvement.. come to b`bay soon as in ur absence my appetite has gone for a toss :(

    ReplyDelete