Tuesday 22 March 2011

Moon Walk

HOLI is over and it did bring in some colors to my life as SWAMIJI made me do some yoga postures which was tiring and painful as hell fire but had magical effects as i can feel considerable amount of energy and strength in my waist thighs and abdomen.. WE have planned to keep on doing the same for another 10 days as i am sure by 6th April the day legend was born things  will be better than the best as its improving and it makes me very happy and blessed that i am at the right place getting the right thing done with holistic effect and gods around aka SWAMIJI and MATAJI..

Yesterday had joy ride with 2 dogs named NATOO (labby) and Sasha( Mix German Shephard) to ORMANGHI a place where new ashram is being built and these dogs they jumped over me howled and did everything except biting me..

There at new ashram first setting of my waist and abdomen was done and guys trust me i lost my self was shouting like a barking deer and cursing myself with SWAMIJI forcing my body to the limits.. It lasted for 3-4 minutes but effects were too good i can feel better with my legs and mobility  And i am sure this exercise for 10 days and make me run and gallop like a horse... Time to get into the TimeMachine and be 18 back again i guess that;s y i got this..

Thanks for ur prayers guys...

Cheers!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Great to see your progress, looking forward to meet you in April first week. See you soon. Till then continue recovering and progressing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thats y i love this guy such a brilliant boy so cleverly mentioned the bday date and that to as self proclaimed legend but have to agree with him on this point , but dont forget the one sitting in rajasthan .and no gifts plz i know on ur bdays u love to give gifts . me and roshni will claim it later when u will be back so not to woryy now :) be tough boy and wrk hard give 100 %percent more than what u can give
    we all r proud of u
    chao

    ReplyDelete