Friday 18 March 2011

Dreams

Today was again the day for the water treatment to happen i got my nose stomach and intestine all cleaned up..

Weakness wasn't there today infact felt lighter and much better after the exercise.. and finally i'm promoted in my yoga classes and will be going to morning 0530 hrs classes..

I dreamt of football today and tigers and elephants.. wanted to play football in south africa and i was so happy to see myself dribble the ball post the goal post and after this dream i got a mission to fulfill this dream soon..

When i came here i was 77 and today i am 73 lost 4 kgs i used to fear this with muscle loss but doesnt look like the same as i can see excess fat from thighs gone..my hands have become thinner but strength has gone up significantly.. SWAMIJI feels 70% recovery is possible soon but i feel its 200% in sometime only thing is i should never ever give up as this body is mine and i am supposed to rule my brain and body organs they arent supposed to rule me..

I now have a role model for me who is the perfect icon to follow and recover also my personal favorite as we share many things in common apart from my title.. killing and swimming.. the only difference is it kills animals and i kill in PS2.. TIGER is the ultimately source whenever i meditate i focus on the eyes of the tiger and source energy from the same and i did it just once today for 10 mins and it was super effective i could feel the difference in limbs as well as mind it does makes u a sharper one..

The lesson i learned for the day is NEVER EVER COMPARE JUST KEEP URSELF AS A BENCHMARK FOR URSELF and when u do it then only u will rise and get out of sufferings..

Seems like with this I am getting my connection with the ALMIGHTY back and i am sure he will bail me out soon as i wont ever lose my faith or even an ounce of hope no matter how hard i fall when try to run or jump..
I will reach for the stars soon and see all of my dreams coming true in this life itself..

Keep the faith!!!

God bless all..

Doc Suman maám.. PLS GET WELL SOON I DO PRAY FOR YOU EVERYDAY..  :) TAKE CARE

1 comment:

  1. hi champ
    here i take over u recently added a new SONY PS3 in my collection with a 40 inch LED .YUPPIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
    JEALOUSS HMMMMMMMM
    dont worry will atleast let u see it that too in picc
    hahahahahhahahahhahahahh
    hurrayyyyyyyyyyyyyy

    ReplyDelete