Friday 25 March 2011

Shoot Them Up

Finally the final assault on the hip girdle has started and it looks very effective as weakness has come down n stamina is on the rise.. Next week and that's all and the final peak will be conquered

Planning and implementation is yielding into results.. as hip girdle is obeying my orders and during most of the yoga postures it is actually working on its own with full strength..

So far so good and i am sure soon my body will have the best of me and i'll be off these dark days of life which taught me the real meaning of human birth and my role play in the entire universe..

Will miss SWAMIJI as his conversations are the best and tooo enlightening for me and it has evolved me as a better human being and now i love myself more... infact more than HSBC now..

Just counting days and working hard on getting things back in shape as captain of my ship aka roshni will be here by 4th April so need to show her considerable improvement and get smiles back on her face.. I do miss you alot..

Protein diet is on with lots of fruits and cereals and they are really showing up in my health.. work outs on the abdomen is working like miracles..

Rest perfect down here do let me know if anybody who needs any help or support on getting over so called incurable MND just post a comment with ur email and i will get in touch with you.,,

God Bless ALL!!

Jai Hind

1 comment:

  1. hey better miss me alsoo .
    buddy come back soon yaar . badly need ur advice badly means badly

    ReplyDelete