Sunday 27 March 2011

Reload

Its time for me to relax and let things go which are negative in my life..

Improvement after Water treatment is remarkable as earlier as i used to feel super low after the same but today is the second day i am feeling much better getting up was difficult but the rest was smooth as butter and things are improving even me as a person...

In ashram there are 2 amazing characters Sunil Shetty aka Abodh one with pure heart and full of dedication n devotion and second character is Bachhan aka Abhishek just inverse of Sunil Shetty..

Today me legs were put under tremendous pressure via different exercises and yoga postures.. and its just the beginning as from monday they will be again bombarded with lots of exercises with lesser gap..

I still fear for my neck when i do Shrishasan as its killer for me... Today even did the dog pose and its super effective for abdominal muscles.. From cat to dog going thru everything and finally aiming to be a human soon..

A week more and Rosh will be here for sometime been missing here since day one... Take care of urself and pls dont forget to get walky talky.. Thanks for ur presence and being there is darker times of my life but its soon going to be brighter as i can the light ...

Met Doc Suman Maám and Doc Manoj Sir after a long together and felt so happy.. They are the icons for me seriously and thanks 4 the rasgullas maám just had them 3 of them and they were delicious..

SWAMIJI and Myself have named my hip girdle as Sridevi as for last 2 days since we have started working on it.. it has started dancing as in feel i may trip anytime with lots of buckles.. But its all good as dead is getting re awakening..

At times I miss being in action back in office SENSEX, NIFTY at what price at what level what quantity what yield.. it used to be fun and life once.. but trust me guys HSBC is  the best place to work in banking and FS segment..

Ahh.. here comes monday and time for me reload and starting firing up again so that i can shoot MND out of my life.. and i am sure can do just few more days and i am back to 75%...

Thanks god for everything i am even loving this phase of life... Bless all and especially Doc Manoj and Me as we need ur blessings to make it happen for the world..

Take care guys time to call wife up and say sweetest dreams b4 i hit the bed and enjoy the feel of ZERO..

Cheers....

No comments:

Post a Comment