Tuesday 29 March 2011

Decibel Breaker

My legs are going to either leave me or just give up the way the bombardment is happening is super critical as i get to faint at times ..not faint but can see colors and birds flying ... or else i keep on shouting SWAMIJI X infinity  no of times and gosshh... it pains it pains a lot i lose my legs after that exercise..

Since yesterday a new schedule came into place and that's morning exercises and evening massage done by SWAMIJI himself and guys trust me he plays guitar with my nerves and even thats killer.. i was about to bite of Bachan yesterday as even was assisting SWAMIJI with the same..

I am sure he had made a point that i run on my birthday and i am happy with the same except the pain factor as it pains like hell... According to SWAMIJI the logic of the pain in re awakening of the dead tissues fibres n cells..
Today was the second day of the leggy pain and i am sure it will be there for 3 more days and then it will be gone and i hope by saturday i can feel them back as a part of my very own body..

I am sure and hopeful about resuming my less hectic professional life by May first week.. rest perfect as body only pains during exercise and when i sleep rest all under control..

Do send me across the birthday gifts... since i wont be disclosing my address as my office guys will take me back so just wire transfer the amount would be more than happy and last date is 5th April

Also got a top secret weapon of being super powerful.. Thanks to Doc Suman Maám

Take Care All Living Beings..

Good bye time to do some exercise and  get ready for shirshasam and Killer Effective Massage..

:D


4 comments:

  1. really good to hear that positive vibes are all over u. hope to see u dng evrythg what u wish just in few more days hard wrk.
    god bless u :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. many many happy returns of the day called u and roshni as well but no response
    hope u enjoyed the day
    bye tc

    ReplyDelete
  3. HEYYYYYY WHERE THE STAR BLOOGER HAS DISAPPEAREDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

    ReplyDelete
  4. hellooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

    ReplyDelete